Oct. 6-8th, 2017
We Relaxed, Refocused, Rejuvenated
We Connected, Conversed, Created
We Indulged, Imbibed, felt Invigorated
North Georgia Mountains
3 days/2 nights shared & communal accommodations in a beautiful mountain cabin with
– picturesque scenery
– Hot Tub
– Beautiful Decks & quiet spaces
– Scrumptious Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Snacks, drinks & occasional Sangria (vegan options available) – Fun & relaxing round-trip van ride from Atlanta with refreshments
– minispa services
– Invigorating morning gentle yoga & meditative movement
– Relaxing evening yin yoga
– Inner healing group discussions (Lessons in Journaling, self-forgiveness, forgiveness of others, & gratitude) (optional class)
– Guided, Cathartic clay self-healing affirmation jewelry design (take-home your own design) (optional class)
– Quiet, meditative hike
– DIY aromatherapy bath & Body (take-home your special blend)
– Retreat Gratitude Journal
– Bring a friend and take advantage of our Buy one get one half off special! Good Until space fills up!
A Glimpse of the Weekend
- A fun-filled bus ride to our secluded location replete with a soft drink, snacks, good music, laughter, and good conversation.
- Upon arrival plan to take a dip in the hot-tub or relax on the deck with our signature drink to take in the majestic scenery.
- After relaxing & acclimating to your new weekend home – it’s time for a delicious dinner & our first inner work discussion. This discussion is the first step toward your weekend journey inward
- Before bed there will be an optional yin yoga bedtime practice to help you unwind and the release stress and strain which has built up in your body from the busy week.
- Arise to join in with invigorating & grounding morning movement meditation before a healthy breakfast or enjoy a quiet breakfast on the beautiful deck outside.
- After breakfast Take a peaceful Hike and experience the beautiful color change in the Georgia Mountains
- We’ll join together for a scrumptious, healthy & nutritious lunch
- After lunch take the afternoon to discuss, design, and work cathartically through examining roles we play for others, which will culminate into an individualized affirmative jewelry piece.
- Later sip on our signature cocktail, enjoy an early dinner & relax under the stars, take a night-time dip in the hot tub, a watch movie, or engage in meaningful sharing with our new found sisters.
- Take a quiet morning walk before breakfast or sleep in to savor the last morning of relaxation & rejuvenation.
- After breakfast, pack up to leave, exchange contact info, & tie up loose ends
- Final parting ceremony to share lessons learned, new goals, and new revelations.
- Final van ride back listening to neo soul music.