March 16 – 18, 2018
Only 8 Spots available!
This retreat is for you if you are:
- Birthing a new idea or new life
- Have a dream which needs clarity and life breathed into it.
- Are ready for a bigger existence.
- Wanting to find the space to breath, to contemplate, to organize, & to create.
- Wanting to find the YES in your life, amidst so many no’s.
This retreat is about finding our YES!
We will gain inspiration by revisiting, embodying, and celebrating the life of a Georgia Ancestor, Susie King Taylor, who defied no’s every time she encountered them, and said YES to the impossible. We will:
- Spend quality time contemplating, envisioning, and meditating on our vision & our life’s contentment.
- Enjoy sisterly communal living.
- Forest bathe in coastal areas.
- Examine the ways that we tell ourselves no.
- Meditate on, journal about, & conjure the yes in us to manifest our dreams.
- Have a beach ceremony & beach meditation on a nearby beach to call upon our ancestors to help us find our inner YES!
- Eat delicious food native to the Coastal Georgia area (vegan & vegetarians accommodated).
- Enjoy Inner Beat Movement™ Meditation.
- Indulge in mini-spa services.
- Design Electronic Vision boards & affirmations to create our new reality.
A Glimpse of the Weekend
- A fun-filled van ride from Atlanta in the morning to our secluded Coastal Georgia location — replete with a soft drink, snacks, good music, laughter, and good conversation .
- Upon arrival we stretch our legs and align our Spirits on a Forest Bathing Hike & storytelling journey of Susie King Taylor, our weekend guiding ancestor.
- Settle into our weekend retreat home and enjoy cocktail hour while we get to know our sisters and our space.
- Enjoy a delicious coastal, Georgia dinner while we talk about our vision, our purpose, and what we want to birth for the rest of our lives.
- Schedule your mini-spa service
- Enjoy an evening meditation, sit quietly journaling, or quiet contemplation.
- After Breakfast take a ferry ride over to Sapelo island for a beach ritual, Inner Beat Movement™ Meditation, quiet reflection, & Picnic Lunch.
- Evening vision board and affirmation exercise
- Yin yoga evening
- Morning Meditation
- Mixing of a Take-home Spiritual Bath
- Love Fest finale
- Relaxing ride back to Atlanta
Testimonials about Brooke Brimm Retreats
Choose your Accommodations
It just takes $150 to reserve your space!
Only 8 Spaces available!