Bring a friend Special*! March 16 – 18th, 2018 . Say YES, Coastal Retreat! This price is for Two Friends (non-refundable)
March 16 – 18, 2018
This retreat is for you if you are:
- Birthing a new idea, but you are shaking in your boots
- Have put a lot of labor into something you’ve wanted to achieve, and then gave up before you saw the fruits of it.
- Have gotten discouraged and/or confused when you share an idea with others.
- Have a dream, but feel that it will be a hard or near impossible to achieve it.
- Wanting something new in your life, but get overwhelmed when you think about how to get it.
- Wanting to find the space to breath and contemplate to organize your creative thoughts & energy.
- Wanting to find the YES in your life, amidst so many no’s.
A Glimpse of the Weekend
- A fun-filled van ride from Atlanta in the morning to our secluded Coastal Georgia location — replete with a soft drink, snacks, good music, laughter, and good conversation .
- Upon arrival we stretch our legs and align our Spirits on a Forest Bathing Hike & storytelling journey of Susie King Taylor, our weekend guiding ancestor.
- Settle into our weekend retreat home and enjoy cocktail hour while we get to know our sisters and our space.
- Enjoy a delicious coastal, Georgia dinner while we talk about our vision, our purpose, and what we want to birth for the rest of our lives.
- Enjoy an evening meditation, sit quietly journaling, or quiet contemplation.
- After Breakfast travel to a nearby beach for a ceremony & beach meditation on to call upon our ancestors to help us find our inner YES!, Inner Beat Movement™ Meditation, quiet reflection, & Picnic Lunch.
- Evening vision board and affirmation exercise
- Morning Meditation
- Mixing of a Take-home Spiritual Bath
- Love Fest finale
- Relaxing ride back to Atlanta
*You & your friend share a queen or king bed together.